If you own a Pit Bull it is just a matter of time before your insurance company cancels your home insurance policy. Your best course of action is to switch to an insurance company that does not blacklist Pit Bulls. Click Here, or call us at 888-999-2598 and we find you the best Pit Bull friendly insurer in your area. Then you do not have worry about being cancelled and you might even save money.
Home Insurers in Washington State that Hate Pit Bulls
After Lisa P, of Seattle, WA switched her home insurance to a pit bull friendly insurance company she tells her pit bull owning friends:
“Why would you support an insurance company that discriminates against your Pit Bull, and your choice to own one?”
How Will My Insurer Find Out I have a Pit Bull?
- Claims – if you ever have a claim then an insurance representative will come to your home. Claims reps will report any Pit Bulls they discover.
- Re-inspections – insurance companies send representatives to re-inspect homes. These inspections are random and unannounced.
- Conversations – if you ever mention your dog breed to an insurance rep or even to make an inquiry your home insurance could be dropped.
- Incident Reports – if your dog is ever involved in a reported incident with another dog or person regardless if your Pit Bull is not to blame, this could result in cancellation.
- Social Media – insurance companies are now perusing social media to find out the breed of dogs in their book of business.
You Deserve Better–Discover a Pit Bull Friendly Insurance Company
We do not believe because you own a Pit Bull (American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, or Bull Terrier) that your insurance claims should be denied or your home insurance policy cancelled. That is why we are committed to helping you secure home, condo, or renters insurance with the best Pit Bull friendly insurance companies in Washington state. Just give us a call at 1-888-999-2598, OR Fill out our Pit Bull Friendly Home Insurance Quote Form.